Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Jack O' Lantern

Hi,
Happy Halloween to all!!!!!
So what is it that you are planning for? Are you going Trick or Treating with kids or for a fancy costume party? Do let me know your plans in the comments below.
The card that I have created here is for "Lemon Shortbread Challenge".The image that I am using for this card is Halloween Girl Black Cat.
I started off with using Tim holtz layering stencil & coloring it with distress ink. Doesn't the background with those cobweb look spooky.The image is colored using copic markers & then embellished it with bat,broom,spider etc...


Copic Markers-
Outfit/Bow-V09,V06,V05,V01,V00
Skin-E00,E000,E04,E11,E21,R20
Eyes-B28,B24
Hair-W5,W3,W1,W00
Cat-W3,W2,W1,W00

Material Used-

  • Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, Black Soot
  • Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Layered Stencil,Shatter
  • 3D embellishment Stickers-(Bat,spider,Broom,witch,cat & spooky tree)
  • Spellbinders S4-356 Nestabilities
  • Cheery Lynn Square Dies XL-2



Happy Crafting!!!!
Hope you like my project and hope to see you all playing along this week for the challenge :)
Leave your comments & do follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment