Crafting is something I really enjoy doing.When i saw this peacock stamp i knew i wanted to create something nice using it.I really liked the stamps from Heartfelt creations.
So here's what I finally got for you ......Feathery Peacock Card.
Peacock is a very beautiful bird with a long neck & crest on its head.I specially love the beautiful dark greenish blue vibrant colors.
More details on making of the card is mentioned below.
The flowers are made using Botanical Rose Cling stamp HCPC-3651, colored with Lindys stamp starburst (Tibetan Poppy Teal) & embossed using Heartfelt Creations Deluxe Flower Shaping Tool Kit.
Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF0ka1vdK7Q to see how to shape the Botanical Rose flowers.
The peacock is colored using sea & sky copic sketch marker set & then final touched with microbead & pearls.
Dies used in this card-
- Heartfelt creations Feathery peacock cling stamp set- SKU HCPC - 3661
- Spellbinders S4-356 Nestabilities Oval die
- Spellbinder S6-004 Nestabilities scallop die
Hope you liked it.Looking forward for your comments.
- Ribbon Girl March Any Image Challenge
- 2 Crafty Girls Challenge 15
- Cute card Thursday challenge 418
- fan-tastic tuesday challenge 129
- Crafty Friends Challenge 28