This is my first attempt in making shakers card.I have also made a video for you to get a better look.
Such kind of cards are more liked by children. Aren't they adorable?
This card is made for Creative finger challenge#108.Do come & join us.
The image is used from Beccy's place (Jim snowman) & colored it with copic sketch markers (B28,B24).Take a closer look at the shading in the picture below.It's turned out to be just perfect.
The technique used in the background is "Spritz & Flick".
Stamps: beccys place (snowman)
Dies: Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamp Set, Spellbinders S6-002 Nestabilities
Paper: blue & white cardstock
Ink: Tumbled Glass,peacock feathers,faded jeans Distress Ink
Other: Glow glitter, glitter paillettes Purpurina,confetti,Foam Tape, Copic Markers,Distress Ink,clear paper.
Would love to read your comments.Don't forget to follow my blog.
Stay tuned for more exciting new projects.
- ABC Christmas Challenge theme I - INK
- cre8tivehandsfriends challenge#5 Anything Goes
- crimbo-crackers-challenge#105 snowmen
- digitaldelightsbyloubylootips challenge #9 anything goes
- little miss muffet challenge# 136 anything Goes
- a beautiful mess challenge#2
- crafty gals corner challenge#69 Anything Goes
- A Gem of a Challenge#168 Favourite Colour Combination(blue&white)
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Christmas April - PickA Previous Theme
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #279 Anything Christmas Goes
- aaacards game#63 CAS shakers
- sparkles christmas challenge #64 Christmas Cuties
- Crimbo Crackers Challenge 106 - Anything Goes
- Star stampz Weather Challenge