Hello everyone!I am here with some new inspiration for you today.Here is my latest card using "Fairy Goodness" image from Scrappers delight.
Do come and join us at Creative Fingers challenge.
"Spread your wings and let the fairy in you fly"
Here are the copic colors that I used:
Background (Peacock Feathers,faded jeans,tumbled glass,chipped sapphire)
Techniques for the background layout is spritz & flick.
Other supplies Spellbinder corners S5-177
See you soon with some new inspiring project.
1)June 5 2016:Top 3 Winner of Scrapper's Delights challenge.
2)June 14 2016:Top 3 Winner of Jo's Scrap Shack challenge#140
- Creative corner challenges (color bingo-Turquoise,White,Blue)
- Alphabet Challenge - G for Girlie
- Kitty Bee Designs Challenge#72 - Fairytale / Fantasy
- Artbymiran Challeng #59- Anything Goes
- Fairytalestampers Challenge#67-Anything Goes
- Jade's Sparkling Butterflies Challenge#20 Anything Goes
- cre8tivehandsfriends challenge#7 Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #20 - "Anything Goes"
- craftingfromtheheartchallenge #113
- Jo scrap Shack Challenge#140 Anything Goes
- Love to scrap Challenge#78 Anything Goes
- Scrappers Delight Challenge
- crafting for all seasons Challenge#127-Make It Girly
- Decorate to Celebrate Anything Goes Challenge #11
- inky impressions challenges Diecuts & Flowers(May Challenge)
- The Crafty Addicts Challenge#16 - Anything Goes/ Bling On It
- starstampz-Hand colored image challenge
- 613 Avenue Create - Challenge #177 Anything Goes
- Fashionable Stamping - Challenge #111 Blots and Splashes
- glitternsparklechallenge#190 Flower Power
- Sisters of craft - May challenge-Anything Goes
- Cards in Envy -Deep Blue color card challenge
- fairytale-challenge# 144bGirls only