Ready for a new card???
Today I have some more exciting news to share...I shall also be designing for "Crafting with an Attitude" team.Wow..super excited to work on new projects & of course I shall be sharing them with you here on my blog.
Please do join us with a new challenge at Crating with An Attitude.
Love is when two people touch each other's soul.
Love is honesty and trust.
Love is helping one another.
Love is mutual respect.
Love means that differences can be worked out.
Love is reaching your dreams together.
Love is the connection of two hearts,
...yours and mine!
Love knows no bounds..
Happiness knows no Bounds..
Supplies used -
- Paper - Blue&White Cardstock & Tim Holtz paper stash wallflower cardstock.
- Colors -
- Copic sketch Markers - (Mice W5,W3,W1,W00,R20)
- Distress ink ( Mustard seed,carved pumpkin)
- Dies -Spellbinders S5-148 Nestabilities
Thanks. Enjoy your day!
- Jade's Sparkling Butterflies Anything Goes
- Cardz 4 Galz challenge #19 Springtime
- cre8tivehandsfriends challenge #4 Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursdays challenge 420 something Shiny
- DRS Designs challenge #221 To Die For
- Craftingfromtheheart challenge 106
- the papernestdolls challenge 04
- Through the Purple Haze #99 Layers
- southerngirlschallenge Anything Goes
- littlemissmuffetchallenges Anything Goes #135
- 7kidschallenge 149 - Anything goes
- craftingbydesigns -You are beautiful
- Crafting for all Seasons Use Die-Cuts/Punches
- Crafty Creations For A Young Girl
- The paper shelter challenge 243-spring
- sassystudiodesigns anything goes #328
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Anything goes
- Through the craft door anything goes challenge
- Deep ocean challenge-spring in the air
- Country view challenge-Spring Challenge
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge #01
- A Snowflake's Promise - challenge 20
- The ribbon girl Apr challenge
- CAS on Sunday - #80 Flowers
- Sister of Craft - April Anything Goes
- Crafty Corner Challenge#8
- Sevenhill craft Apr color challenge
- tiddly inks challenge #180 Creature Feature
- Animal Friends challenge#38 Love