Friday, September 13, 2019

Winnie Witch & Cat

Good Morning fellow crafters,

Hope you have a great day. My latest project is for Polkadoodles crafting.Theme - Anything Goes. Feel free to join the challenge & display your beautiful projects. 

To create this card I have used their new & very beautiful digital stamp called  Winnie Wednesday Witch & Cat .For paper I used:Halloween Trick or Treat printable download papers 1
I am using three different papers on my card.I have colored the image using copic markers.I have used different embellishments like bat,cobb webb & spiders to give it a complete halloween feel.

Copic Markers-
Outfit/Hat -V17,V25,V22,V20
Skin-E000,E00,E11,E21,R20
Hair-E21,E25,E29
Cat-W5,W3,W2,W1

Have a fabulous weekend & don't forget to follow my blog & add your comments below.

Thank you.

Challenge-
Crafty Calendar September - Lots of Layers
Send a Smile for Kids M September - Halloween Cards 4 Kids 
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Die and/or Punch
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge for September, #9-2019
Crafter's Castle September Challenge #21Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #100 - Anything Goes
Crafty creations challenge #398 - Anything Goes
lilpatchofcraftyfriends#114 Anything Goes
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #98

7 comments:

  1. Super cute Halloween card and the cat hiding behind just made me giggle ; Nelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the dies as embellies for this image.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Dies and/or Punches challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute Halloween card! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Shamita! Love the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete