Friday, June 7, 2019

Birthday Celebrations

Hello,
Welcome to my blog. I have some really exciting news to share. I will now be on the design team for Polkadoodles Crafting.
My project this week is a Shakers Card using the Baked You A Cake digi stamp from Winnie Celebration 3. The sentiment is from 1 × Winnie Celebrations 1 & the papers that I am using is from Winnie Celebrations 1.
I've used one of the images from Winnie Celebration3-Bake you a cake and colored her up with Copic Markers.





Here are the colors that I've used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E29, E25, E21
Outfit: RV69,RV66,RV63

Other materials-
-Sequins PEONY
-Heart white lace
-Go kreate dies
-white sharpie pen
-Heartfelt collection Leaf stamp & die -Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835 & Leafy  Accents Die HCD1-7193 & 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467
-White pearl embellishment

I hope you've enjoyed my project today! Thanks for stopping by :)

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty design! Thanks so much for joining us at QKR this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun easel card! I never think to make them, but they're so fun for the recipients, aren't they?

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Birthday challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, lovely shape and design, sweet image and beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card ! Love the colours and design!
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shaker card Shamita! Love the color and design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the layers. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card! I love the shaker detail! Thanks for joining in at challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete