Friday, June 14, 2019

You are out of this world -DAD!!!


Hello,
Happy Father's Day to all & hope you have an awesome day & enjoy it with your kids.
Today my card is based on the Father's Day theme. This card is created for special deals with Scrapper's Delight. The image that I am using is from Super Hero Bundle. I have added some props like the spaceship, stars, planet & the sentiment-You are out of this world my Superhero goes perfectly with the card. 


To create this background I have used distress ink-Mustard Yellow, Black Soot, Dusty Concord, Peacock Feathers & White Sharpie pen.

Be sure to join us with Scrapper's Delight challenge blog & win exciting Digital images.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you've enjoyed my project today! Thanks for stopping by :)
1)Winner of top5 QKR Stampede challenge#352

QKR

Challenge-
Crafty Calendar June - Masculine
- Crafty Catz Challenge #466- ATG with optional twist Male/Fathers Day
- QKR Stampede Challenge #352 Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Such a fab Father's Day card!!! and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an out of this world card!!! Wow, I love it. Thanks for sharing with us at QKR.

    ReplyDelete