Friday, June 21, 2019

Shutter photo card

Hello,
Welcome to my blog. Please join us at a new challenge with Polkadoodles crafting and the theme is Anything Goes. I am so happy to be sharing a card I have created for Polkadoodles Crafting.
Created this shutter photo card. The products that I have used are mentioned below-





Material Used-
Dress-G40,G21,YG11,G94
Skin-E000,E00,E04,E11,E25
Hair-E29,E25,E21
Star-Y38,Y35,YG11


I would love to read your comments.
Don't forget to follow my blog. Thank you. Take Care.
- A Perfect Time To Craft June - Always Anything Goes
- Stamps & Fun = Creativity (#349) Baby
- Dare 2B Artsy - June -Shaped Cards
- A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #94 - Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #119 Eileens Anything Goes Challenge
- Artistic Inspirations#216 ANYTHING GOES

2 comments:

  1. ooooh, how precious! I love the front image... but the babe on the inside is adorable! Fantastic card! Thanks for sharing with us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Card is really amazing. Thanks for joining us at SFC.
    Doris

    ReplyDelete